Dr. B.R. Ambedkar P.G College aims at filling up the void of unique college in the heart of the city. The college aim is to provide to the students a world class education, for enabling them to face the challenges of life and preparing them as integrated leaders, with proper vision and determination so that they would be capable of changing the world of tomorrow, for better.
The College prepares its students not only to meet the undergraduate, post graduate entry requirements but also to prepare them for higher & specific careers. The college offers educational programmes in all faculties viz. Science, Commerce, Arts, Professional and Management.
The college is name after a crusader of education, Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, who is remarkable in Indian history. His vision and zeal brought new dimension to the grit and determination to move ahead. His qualities of head and heart took little time to show up his multi dimensional personality.
Keeping in mind the benefits for upcoming students and students from weaker sections, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar P.G. College lays a foundation for these students. This was a concern because “knowledge is liberation” for students.
College Motto -”KNOWLEDGE IS LIBERATION”
Historical Sketch: - Modern Public Educational Society after recognizing a vision in the field of education was founded in July, 1981. With its foundation, the Society established its school: Modern Public Sr. Sec. School in 1981 which is one of the leading players in school education today and therefore, this focus lead to the emergence of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar P.G. College in 1999 and now today with consistent efforts of College Staff, Management and its Students we stand as a prominent and unique college in educational sector.
- To be model institution for students.
- To increase the retention and success of our students.
- To transform the dreams & aspirations of the youth to reality.
- To promote and maintain academic curriculum.
- To educate & develop the whole person.
- To understand and appreciate human differences in culture, gender and race.
- To enrich the lives of those within our reach through education, training and cultural activities.
- To provide a context of learning that enhances professionalism, humanism and social responsibility.
- To achieve concentration and integration of
- To provide quality education through hard
- To develop societal, civic and global knowledge